Wholesale Terms and Conditions
If you would like to stock Boots Paper in your store we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your application only if you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Ordering & Payment
- Minimum order of 6 units per item, except art prints that have a minimum order of 3 units.
- Minimum total order spend is $150.00.
- Orders are placed via our website, and must be paid for in full at the time of check out. We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, and bank transfer.
- Orders will be dispatched upon release of cleared funds.
- Upon completion of the online checkout you will automatically receive an email confirming that your order has been received.
- Your order will be processed within 2 - 4 business days, then dispatched to Australia Post for delivery from South Gippsland, Victoria, Australia, to your nominated postal address.
- Please ensure you give the full and correct shipping address to avoid re-delivery fees.
- Credit Card details are not stored.
- Boots Paper products are not to be sold at a third party location or website.
- Your shop name and address will be added to the stockists list on the Boots Paper websites, as seen here.
- Your personal details will never be shared.
- As the buyer, you are responsible for any delivery expenses. Delivery is automatically calculated at checkout by Australia Post and is based on the size, weight, and destination of your order.
- Unless alternate arrangements have been made, orders are sent via Australia Post from South Gippsland, Victoria, Australia.
- Regular postage takes 3 to 5 business days. Delivery times may vary depending on your destination.
- International shipping is automatically calculated at checkout and is based on the size, weight, and destination of your order. Delivery times to international destinations vary but are usually between 5 and 15 business days. Please refer to the Australia Post website for estimated delivery times. Any taxes, customs or duty fees incurred are your responsibility as the importer.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will be issued with a tracking number allowing you to follow the delivery progress.
- Please allow for extra delivery time during Australia Post's peak times (like Christmas and Easter), and if your store is located in a rural area, or outside of Australia.
- If your order is returned to sender we will contact you. If you would like us to resend your order, you will be charged postage a second time.
- You will be notified if an item is out of stock.
- We will proceed in sending all available items within your order straight away. Backordered items will be sent, at our own expense, upon availability.
- We do not accept returns for any reason other than product defects.
- We must be notified of faulty products within 5 days of receipt. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be asked to return the item for a replacement or refund.
- We are unable to replace/refund items lost or damaged in transit.
- We are unable to accept returns for changing of mind or unsold stock.
If you are interested in stocking the Boots Paper range for your store, please email us.